Tour Choice #1:
Verde River Kayak Tour and Wine Tasting
$104.25 weekday $115.25 Weekends + Room
Combine the fun of a float trip down the Verde River with wine tasting at the Alcantara Vineyards and experience the best of both worlds!
Please note, participants must be 21+ for wine tastings.
- The Classic Water to Wine tour begins with a kayak trip on scenic Verde River with just enough chutes and riffles to add a bit of excitement without ruffling any feathers.
- Your river trip ends in the shade of giant cottonwood trees at the confluence of Oak Creek and the Verde River. Here, you take the path up through the vineyards to the Tuscan farmhouse at Alcantara Vineyards for your wine tasting delight, which lasts about an hour and a half (or longer if you want to stay!)
- The Alcantara Vineyards is a favorite on the Verde Valley Wine Trail, featuring award-winning wines and friendly sommeliers to guide you through the tasting.
- The Classic Water to Wine Tour features great photo ops, fabulous scenery, abundant wildlife, and excellent wine. The tour even includes a credit for purchasing wine or gift shop mementos!
Tour Choice #2:
Tours of Jerome brings wonderful afternoon of wine tasting with lunch and gifts!
We offer a great afternoon with the Tours of Jerome – Our wine tour package includes 1 night stay here at the Pines Motel and a great afternoon that includes:
- Pick up and drop off at the Motel
- 3 Winery/tasting rooms
- 4-5 flight wine tasting in each location included! ($10-$12 per tasting plus gratuity -$40 value)
- Souvenir glass at Page Springs
- Wine Server Gratuities included
- Educational wine tour filled with information about the different wines and Verde Valley region
- Complimentary Cheese Plate included at Oak Creek Winery ($10 value)
- Box Lunch!
- $110.00 per person + Room at Pines Motel – Call for total price!!
Call us to book your tour!
We offer a room package with complimentary wine tasting at:
Book with us and ENJOY!!
Over the past 9 years the Verde Valley has seen the birth of vineyards and wineries nestled in between the communities of Cottonwood, Jerome, Clarkdale, Camp Verde and Sedona.
These pioneering wineries are producing a wide variety of wines, in many different styles each distinct to their label that are being praised by wine critics and many have won national awards for their quality.
The wineries have been so successful that the Verde Valley is anticipating a number of other wineries, tasting rooms, and other wine related business to emerge in the region. The wine industry is an environmental and sustainable industry and will help the Verde Valley to grow and sustain its self!
Each winery has its own tasting room and welcomes guests. Stop in and sample the wines, see the vineyards and pick up a bottle or two to share with friends.
The Verde Valley Wine Trail connects the dots between 4 wineries: Alcantara Vineyards, Page Springs Cellars, Oak Creek Vineyards, & Javelina Leap Vineyards, and 4 tasting rooms: Cellar 433, Arizona Stronghold Vineyards, Pillsbury Wine Company, and Burning Tree Cellars. While on the trail visitors will not only experience the skillfully crafted wines that each produces but also the beauty of the region. What better way to enjoy a day or more than touring the wineries, tasting rooms, area attractions and the great restaurants and bistros that dot the landscape?