Things to Do
- www.AzRiffs.com Arizona Riffs makes it easy to find music and entertainment in the Verde Valley, Sedona, Jerome and the Village of Oak Creek. Northern Arizona has some of the most accomplished musical artists in the southwest. Sedona attracts an international cast of visual and performing artists. The bands cater to all musical tastes playing a hot blend of new and standard jazz , rock, country and western, new age, blues, hip hop and folk.
- Blazin’ M Ranch | 1875 Mabery Ranch Rd | 800 937-8643
- Mary D Fisher Theater | 2030 W State Route 89A | Suite A-3 | Sedona, AZ
- Sedona Performing Arts Center | 995 Upper Red Rock Loop Road | Sedona, AZ 86336 | 928) 282-0549
- Old Town Center for the Arts | 633 N 5th Street, Cottonwood, AZ 86326 | (928) 634-0940
Gaming in Northern Arizona
- Cliff Castle Casino | 555 Middle Verde Road | Camp Verde, AZ 86322 | 800-381-SLOT(7568)
- Twin Arrows Casino | 22181 Resort Boulevard, Flagstaff, AZ | 86004 | (928) 856-7200
Film – local movie theaters and Sedona Film Festival
- Harkens Theater | 2081 W. Highway 89A | Sedona, AZ 86336 | 928-282-2221 | (Hwy 89A & Sunset Dr.)
- Sedona Film Festival | Held at Harkens Theater and Mary D Fisher Theater in Sedona
- Mary D. Fisher Theater | 2030 W State Route 89A, | Suite A-3 Sedona, Arizona | (928) 282-1177
Over 40 Sedona galleries showcase contemporary, representational and traditional artists who are known nationally and internationally. This creates a full calendar of openings, artist receptions, demonstrations and workshops to keep the art aficionado entertained all year.
Sedona is nestled among a red rock wonderland. Stone formations jut upwards from the high desert floor creating a vivid, mesmerizing setting that changes hourly with the light. USA Weekend claimed Sedona as their Most Beautiful Place in America.
Jerome is a major attraction for tourists and residents is the fantastic view from Jerome, which, at 5,000 feet, overlooks the Verde Valley and the spectacular red rock cliffs of the Mogollon Rim, capped by the 13,000 foot San Francisco Peaks 50 miles to the north.
Clarkdale contains multiple sites listed on the National register of Historic Places, including the original “company town” site, mining and smelter sites, the one-lane bridge on Broadway and the Clark Memorial Courthouse. Clarkdale houses a vibrant downtown featuring restaurants, bars, an art gallery and a beautiful park, complete with a nostalgic bandstand where summer evening concerts are held.
Cottonwood is located in the “heart” of Arizona, the Verde Valley is ideally situated above the heat of the desert and below the cold of Arizona’s high country. Surrounded by the red rocks of Sedona, Mingus Mountain elevating to 8,000′ to the west, and the Mogollon Rim stretching north and east, its low elevation of 3,300′ and moderate climate is enjoyed year-round.